(Last Updated On: April 9, 2018)
Fantastic HD is a newer Kodi Add-on that will allow you to watch movies and TV shows on your Amazon Fire Stick and Fire TV devices.
The Fantastic HD Kodi Add-On is a good replacement for Covenant, Exodus, and some of the other add-ons that have been taken down due to copyright complaints.
Because it is a fork of Covenant, the user interface of Fantastic HD is almost identical. TV and movies are sorted by year, popularity, recently added, genre specific, and more.
How To Install Fantastic HD For Fire Stick and Fire TV
To install Fantastic HD on your Fire Stick or Fire TV, you must first install the KODI app. you can do so by following our step-by-step guide located
here. Once you’ve done that, return to this article and and follow these steps.
Before proceeding, we highly recommend streaming via a Virtual Private Network (VPN). By connecting through a VPN, all of your internet traffic will be encrypted and hidden from your internet service provider. Our favorite, most reliable VPN service for streaming media on Fire Stick and Fire TV is IPVanish. For more information about protecting yourself with VPN as well as an instructional video on how to install IPVanish on your Fire TV please see our article here.
1. First, Open up Kodi
2. Navigate up to the Settings icon.
3.Now select System settings
4.Hover overAdd-ons menu item and turn on Unknown sources if not already on
5.Using your remote, navigate back to the Systems screen and select File Manager
6. Scroll down and select Add source
7. Type the URL http://fspmkodi.com/repo and then OK. Select the field below that says Enter a name. You can type anything here, but I chose to name it Fantastic and then select OK.
8. Using your remote, navigate back to the Kodi home screen, then select Add-Ons.
9. Select the box icon on the top of the screen.
10. Select Install from zip file
11. Find and select the source you added earlier. In my case it was fantastic
12. Now pick repository.Firestickplusman-01.1.zip file
13. You should see add-on enabled
14. Click Install from Repository
15. Select Firestickplusman Addons
16. Select Video Add-ons
17. Select Genesis Reborn
18. Select Install
19. Wait for Fantastic HD Add-on installed message to appear
20. Congratulations, you’ve intalled Fantastic HD add-on for Kodi!
While Fantastic HD offers many free pre-recorded options, it does not offer a way to watch live TV. While I do love some of the free TV streaming apps like Mobdro and Live NetTV, the app I keep coming back to without fail is SET TV.
It comes standard with all paid stations, including league passes for all NBA, NFL, MLB, NHL etc., plus free Pay-Per-Views. The best part? Its just $20 a month. To get your free trial of SET TV as well as instructions on how to install it on your Fire Stick or Fire TV see our articlehere.
Firestick.io highly recommends that you connect to the Internet through a Virtual Private Network (VPN). By connecting through a VPN, all of your internet the Internet through a Virtual Private Network (VPN) intermediary. By connecting through a VPN, traffic will be encrypted and hidden from your internet service provider.
Our favorite, most reliable VPN service for streaming media is IPVanish, which recently came out with a native app for the Fire TV in the Amazon App store, which has made installing VPN on your Fire Stick easier than ever before.
For more information about protecting yourself with VPN, as well an instructional video on how to install IPVanish on your Fire TV please see our article here.