How to Watch UFC 217 Bisping vs St-Pierre Pay-Per-View Free On Firestick and Fire TV
UFC 217 is happening November 4th 2017 at Madison Square Garden, with the main event being the Middleweight bout between Michael Bisping vs. George St-Pierre. There are many add-ons that claim to offer free UFC Pay-Per-Views events, but our favorite add-on (besides Set TV, of course) is Planet MMA.
Planet MMA is a time tested Kodi add-on for Ultimate Fighting Championship Pay-Per Views, and should work well for live streaming this match-up between Bisping vs. St-Pierre on your Fire Stick and Fire TV devices with Kodi.
The Planet MMA add-on also allows you to watch past matches, TV shows, documentaries... essentially anything and everything MMA related.
To install Planet MMA, you will first need to install Kodi on your Fire Stick or Fire TV yet, you can find our tutorial for doing so here: How To Install on Kodi 17
To Install Planet MMA:
- Open up the Kodi Application
- Select Settings from your home screen
- Select File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Select None
- Type in the following: http://ares-repo.eu
- Select OK
- Give the source a name. To make it easy, just type ARES and then select OK
- Navigate back to the Home Screen and select Add-ons
- Select the Add-on Browser Icon
- Select Install from Zip File
- Select ARES
- Select repository.aresproject-x.x.x.zip
- Wait for Add-On Enabled Notification
- Select Install from repository
- Select ARES PROJECT
- Select Video Add-ons
- Select Planet MMA
- Select Install
- Wait for Kodi to say Add-On Enabled
- Planet MMA should now show up on your Kodi Home screen under Video Add-Ons
- Select and launch Planet MMA from your home screen.
Firestick.io highly recommends that you connect to the Internet through a Virtual Private Network (VPN). By connecting through a VPN, all of your internet the Internet through a Virtual Private Network (VPN) intermediary. By connecting through a VPN, traffic will be encrypted and hidden from your internet service provider.
Our favorite, most reliable VPN service for streaming media is IPVanish, which recently came out with a native app for the Fire TV in the Amazon App store, which has made installing VPN on your Fire Stick easier than ever before.
For more information about protecting yourself with VPN, as well an instructional video on how to install IPVanish on your Fire TV please see our article here.