Happy Thanksgiving, if your looking to watch live NFL football today on your KODI streaming TV device, the best addon for it will be USTV, if you choose you can sign up for 28 channels on there website, this will give you HD streaming options and the popular channels like ESPN, CNN and all your major networks like Fox and CBS, it’s one of my favorite KODI addons for live TV, I put a quick tutorial video up to show you how easy it is to watch todays NFL games on KODI media devices.
Kodi USTVNow Plus Install Guide
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source
- Select None and type the following: http://fusion.tvaddons.ag and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath Enter a name for this media Source & type fusion
- Select OK and go back to your Home Screen
- Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons > Install from zip file > fusion > xbmc-repos > English > repository.xbmchub-x.x.x.zip
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification and then select Install from repository
- Select TVADDONS.ag Addon Repository > Video Add-ons > USTVNow > Install
- Wait for the add-on enabled notification and then you are done! USTVNow can be found under your video add-ons.
USTVNow Plus EPG Guide Install Guide
- From the home menu, select SYSTEM > Add-Ons > Install from repository
- Select TVADDONS.ag Addon Repository > Program Add-ons > USTVNow Guide > Install
- Wait for the add-on enabled notification and then you are done! The USTVNow Guide can be found under your program add-ons.