Swift Streamz is a standalone app that allows you to watch most national TV stations live on your Fire Stick, Fire TV, and Android devices. Swift Streamz is relatively new player in the IPTV space, and it seems to have veteran developers behind it.
What channels can I watch with Swift Streamz?
Swift Streamz claims to offer over 700+ channels from all around the world. They offer most channels that you would find in a premium cable package in the United States, as well as most Western countries. I am not as familiar with channels that come standard in other parts of the world.
This sounds too good to be true. Is it?
Well, kind of. We did experience buffering issues on some channels, and most channels are served up in non-HD quality. This is fine for passive TV watching, but can be kind of annoying when watching a sporting event or other live TV event.
For those of you who like to have friends over to watch live sports I would genuinely recommend shelling out the $20 a month for a SET TV subscription and spare yourself any disappointment or embarrassment from buffering or broken links during the games you want to watch.
How To Install Swift Streamz on Fire Stick and Fire TV
Before proceeding, we highly recommend streaming via a Virtual Private Network (VPN). By connecting through a VPN, all of your internet traffic will be encrypted and hidden from your internet service provider.
Our favorite, most reliable VPN service for streaming media on Fire Stick and Fire TV is IPVanish. For more information about protecting yourself with VPN as well as an instructional video on how to install IPVanish on your Fire TV please see our article here.
1.From your Fire TV Home Screen, navigate to Settings>System>Device
2. Scroll down and select Developer Options
3. Turn Allow apps from unknown sources ON
4. Navigate back to the Amazon Fire TV home screen all the way to the left to Search. Type in Downloader. As you are typing, you should see the option to select Downloader App.
5. Select Download and then Install.
6. Open Downloader
7. Select Allow
8. Where it says to enter a URL enter http://mobdro.com/ and then select Go
8. Navigate back up up to home. Now, where it says to enter a URL put in http://swiftstreamz.comand exactly as shown then select Go
9. Once the page loads, you can use the navigation pad on your remote like a mouse. Scroll to the bottom of the page and place the red cursor over Download and hit enter.
10. Select Install
11. On the following screen hit Delete. This deletes the installer file and will keep your Fire Stick or Fire TV from running out of space in the future.
12. Go back to the Amazon Home Screen. Findthe section called YOUR APPS & GAMES. Scroll all the way to the right and select See All.
13. Scroll down to the Swift Streams Icon. DO NOT SELECT IT YET!
14. With Swift Streamz still highlighted, hit the Menu button on your remote.
15. A menu will pop up in the bottom-right hand corner of your screen. Select Move To Front. This will send Swift Streamz to the front of your home screen and save you a lot of time searching for it in the future.
16. Go back to your home screen and open Swift Streamz.
17. This is a straight forward look at what you’ll see once you open the app. Feel free to explore!
18. Here is a look at some of the sports channels available.
19. And here is a screenshot of some of the non-sports channels available.
We found the display ads a little more annoying than they are in Mobro, but the video quality and live sports section made it okay. We look forward to a premium option where we can pay a small fee every month to not see the on-screen adverts.
Other live TV streaming solutions
If you’re looking to expand your collection of free Live TV apps for Fire Stick and Fire TV I’d recommend visiting our tutorial on how to install Mobdro and Live NetTV.
If you are looking for the highest quality IPTV service with all the bells and whistles for only $20 a month check out SET TV.
How To Install Swift Streamz – Free Live TV On Fire Stick and Fire TV was last modified: February 20th, 2018 by Firestick.io