Swift Streamz is a standalone app that allows you to watch most national TV stations live on your Fire Stick, Fire TV, and Android devices. Swift Streamz is relatively new player in the IPTV space, and it seems to have veteran developers behind it.
What channels can I watch with Swift Streamz?
Swift Streamz claims to offer over 700+ channels from all around the world. They offer most channels that you would find in a premium cable package in the United States, as well as most Western countries. I am not as familiar with channels that come standard in other parts of the world.
This sounds too good to be true. Is it?
Well, kind of. We did experience buffering issues on some channels, and most channels are served up in non-HD quality. This is fine for passive TV watching but can be kind of annoying when watching a sporting event or other live TV event.
That’s why we suggest shelling out $15 for Gears TV, a far more reliable app.
STREAM SAFELY! IMPORTANT LEGAL DISCLAIMER
FIRESTICK.IO does not verify the legality or security of any applications or services covered on this Website. Users of these applications should always use a VPN along with free or low-cost streaming apps to help protect their security and identity.
Your Internet Service Provider, government, and hackers may log what you are accessing online if you aren't connecting through a VPN.
We use IPVanish on all of our streaming devices and we suggest that you do the same.
From November 21 through November 27, any new user visiting IPVanish can subscribe for as little as $3.33/month -- billed $79.99 biennially.
IPVanish provides a 7-day money-back guarantee if you aren't happy.
This special promotion expires soon so don't delay.
While not technically free, Gears TV is an app with 500+ live TV channels. It includes league passes for live streaming every NFL, NBA, NHL, MLB games as well as all PPV events for only $15 a month.
In our experience, Gears TV was the app that felt the most like a real replacement for cable. It collects all of the popular channels and major sports in one place and provides reliable, high-quality streams for a fraction of the price. Reliable streaming in an easy to use app has quickly made Gears TV the number one choice for streamers, cord-cutters, and sports fans with Fire TVs.
Swiftstreamz is free, but its connections can be much shakier and less reliable. Gears TV is much more reliable (and costs so little) we think it is well worth the investment.
You can click here to sign up and see for yourself!
How To Install Swift Streamz on Fire Stick and Fire TV
Before proceeding, we highly recommend streaming via a Virtual Private Network (VPN). By connecting through a VPN, all of your internet traffic will be encrypted and hidden from your internet service provider.
Our favorite, most reliable VPN service for streaming media on Fire Stick and Fire TV is IPVanish. For more information about protecting yourself with VPN as well as an instructional video on how to install IPVanish on your Fire TV please see our article here.
1. From your Fire TV Home Screen, navigate to Settings>System>Device
2. Scroll down and select Developer Options
3. Turn Allow apps from unknown sources ON
4. Navigate back to the Amazon Fire TV home screen all the way to the left to Search. Type in Downloader. As you are typing, you should see the option to select Downloader App.
5. Select Download and then Install.
6. Open Downloader
7. Select Allow
8. Where it says to enter a URL enter http://mobdro.com/ and then select Go
8. Navigate back up up to home. Now, where it says to enter a URL put in http://swiftstreamz.comand exactly as shown then select Go
9. Once the page loads, you can use the navigation pad on your remote like a mouse. Scroll to the bottom of the page and place the red cursor over Download and hit enter.
10. Select Install
11. On the following screen hit Delete. This deletes the installer file and will keep your Fire Stick or Fire TV from running out of space in the future.
12. Go back to the Amazon Home Screen. Findthe section called YOUR APPS & GAMES. Scroll all the way to the right and select See All.
13. Scroll down to the Swift Streams Icon. DO NOT SELECT IT YET!
14. With Swift Streamz still highlighted, hit the Menu button on your remote.
15. A menu will pop up in the bottom-right hand corner of your screen. Select Move To Front. This will send Swift Streamz to the front of your home screen and save you a lot of time searching for it in the future.
16. Go back to your home screen and open Swift Streamz.
17. This is a straight forward look at what you’ll see once you open the app. Feel free to explore!
18. Here is a look at some of the sports channels available.
19. And here is a screenshot of some of the non-sports channels available.
We found the display ads a little more annoying than they are in Mobro, but the video quality and live sports section made it okay. We look forward to a premium option where we can pay a small fee every month to not see the on-screen adverts.
Other live TV streaming solutions
If you’re looking to expand your collection of free Live TV apps for Fire Stick and Fire TV I’d recommend visiting our tutorial on how to install Mobdro and Live NetTV.
If you are looking for the highest quality IPTV service with all the bells and whistles for only $15 a month, check out Gears TV.
How To Install Swift Streamz – Free Live TV On Fire Stick and Fire TV was last modified: November 16th, 2018 by Firestick.io