Watching live sports in the cord-cutting community has always been tough. As soon as one Kodi add-on comes out it seems like its gone just as fast. Luckily someone has gone and put many of our favorite features in one easy to use add-on.
A Well-Organized Live Sports App
Netstreams Sportshub is a lot like older addons like ProSports and SportsDevil. Leagues and live sports games are easy to find in the well organized interface, and most links seem to work well. All streams are in 720P or 1080P and buffer easily, which is important when watching a live event. There’s nothing worse than losing your connection due to buffering in the 9th inning of a nail-biter of a game.
So lets get into it!
How to Install NetStreams SportsHub Addon on Amazon Fire Stick and Fire TV
To install NetStreams SportsHub on your Fire Stick or Fire TV, you must first install the KODI app. If you have not done this yet, please visit our step-by-step tutorial here, then return to this post.
Before proceeding, we highly recommend streaming via a Virtual Private Network (VPN). By connecting through a VPN, all of your internet traffic will be encrypted and hidden from your internet service provider.
Our favorite, most reliable VPN service for streaming media on Fire Stick and Fire TV is IPVanish. For more information about protecting yourself with VPN as well as an instructional video on how to install IPVanish on your Fire TV please see our article here.
1.First, Open up Kodi
2. Navigate up to the Settingsicon.
3. Now select System settings
4. Hover over Add-ons menu item and turn on Unknown sources if not already on
5. Using your remote, navigate back to the Systems screen and select File Manager
6. Scroll down and select Add source
7. Type the URL http://jesusboxrepo.xyz/repo/ and then OK. Select the field below that says Enter a name. You can type anything here, but I chose to name it Jesus Box and then select OK.
8. Using your remote, navigate back to the Kodi home screen, then select Add-Ons.
9. Select the box icon on the top of the screen.
10. Select Install from zip file
11. Find and select the source you added earlier. In my case it was Sports
12. Now pick repository.StreamArmy-x.x.zip. file
13. You should seeStream Army Repo add-on enabled
14. Click Install from Repository
15. Select Stream Army Repo
16. Select Video Add-ons
17. Select NetStreams SportsHub
18. Select Install
19. Wait for NetStreams SportsHub Add-on installed message to appear
While some add-ons concentrate on a single sport, NetStreams SportsHub offers a large variety of live and pre-recorded sports, such as NFL, NBA, NHL, and MLB. But where it really shines is the amount of live soccer matches, as well as prerecorded games as well as highlight reels for all the most popular matchups.
We definitely recommend checking this one out!
How to Install NetStreams SportsHub Kodi Addon on Amazon Fire Stick and Fire TV was last modified: January 18th, 2018 by Firestick.io