The Golden Tv add-on is based off of the now defunct but very popular in its time Kodi Add-On Exodus, but with one improvement: An IPTV feature!
While the Golden TV Add-on is a decent free option for IPTV, we experienced some dead links and some buffering issues, and it dwarfs in comparison to our favorite IPTV service SetTV.
The Golden TV Add-on is an unofficial Kodi Add-on, which may allow you to access unauthorized streams. We highly recommend protecting and encrypting your connection with a good VPN.
How To install Golden TV add-on on Fire Stick and Fire TV
First, you must have Kodi installed on your Fire Stick or Fire TV. Do do this, please see our guide here.
- First, open Kodi on your Fire Stick
- From your home screen select Settings
- Select File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Select None
- Enter the following: http://legionworldtv.com/menu
- Select OK
- Select the box below and give a name for this Source. I typed Golden TV. Then press OK
- Navigate back to the Home Screen, then select Add-ons
- Select the Add-on Browser icon
- Select Install from Zip File
- Select Golden TV
- Select plugin.video.goldentv.zip
- You should see the Add-On Enabled Notification
- If all went according to plan. you can open the add-on at VIDEOS > Video Add-Ons
- Select Golden TV from your home screen
Stop overpaying for cable.
Cutting the cord has never been so cheap and easy.
Stream free movies, TV Shows, Live Channels and more.
No contracts, no monthly fees.
Best Streaming Boxes For Free Movies 2019:
AMAZON FIRE TV CUBE LOADED W/ ALEXA VOICE CONTROL, KODI 17.6, MOBDRO, TERRARIUM TV, AND 15+ PREMIUM APKS
$175.00Purchase From Techlife.TV
OCTACORE ANDROID JAIL-BROKEN TV BOX ROOTED H96 PRO PLUS BOX W/ TERRARIUM TV, MOBDRO, ADBLOCKER, VPN, AND 15+ OTHER PREMIUM APPS
$179.00Purchase From Techlife.TV