The Golden Tv add-on is based off of the now defunct but very popular in its time Kodi Add-On Exodus, but with one improvement: An IPTV feature!
While the Golden TV Add-on is a decent free option for IPTV, we experienced some dead links and some buffering issues, and it dwarfs in comparison to our favorite IPTV service SetTV.
The Golden TV Add-on is an unofficial Kodi Add-on, which may allow you to access unauthorized streams. We highly recommend protecting and encrypting your connection with a good VPN.
How To install Golden TV add-on on Fire Stick and Fire TV
First, you must have Kodi installed on your Fire Stick or Fire TV. Do do this, please see our guide here.
- First, open Kodi on your Fire Stick
- From your home screen select Settings
- Select File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Select None
- Enter the following: http://legionworldtv.com/menu
- Select OK
- Select the box below and give a name for this Source. I typed Golden TV. Then press OK
- Navigate back to the Home Screen, then select Add-ons
- Select the Add-on Browser icon
- Select Install from Zip File
- Select Golden TV
- Select plugin.video.goldentv.zip
- You should see the Add-On Enabled Notification
- If all went according to plan. you can open the add-on at VIDEOS > Video Add-Ons
- Select Golden TV from your home screen