How To Install Golden Kodi Add-On for FireStick and Fire TV
The Golden Tv add-on is based off of the now defunct but very popular in its time Kodi Add-On Exodus, but with one improvement: An IPTV feature!
While the Golden TV Add-on is a decent free option for IPTV, we experienced some dead links and some buffering issues, and it dwarfs in comparison to our favorite IPTV service SetTV.
The Golden TV Add-on is an unofficial Kodi Add-on, which may allow you to access unauthorized streams. We highly recommend protecting and encrypting your connection with a good VPN.
How To install Golden TV add-on on Fire Stick and Fire TV
First, you must have Kodi installed on your Fire Stick or Fire TV. Do do this, please see our guide here.
- First, open Kodi on your Fire Stick
- From your home screen select Settings
- Select File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Select None
- Enter the following: http://legionworldtv.com/menu
- Select OK
- Select the box below and give a name for this Source. I typed Golden TV. Then press OK
- Navigate back to the Home Screen, then select Add-ons
- Select the Add-on Browser icon
- Select Install from Zip File
- Select Golden TV
- Select plugin.video.goldentv.zip
- You should see the Add-On Enabled Notification
- If all went according to plan. you can open the add-on at VIDEOS > Video Add-Ons
- Select Golden TV from your home screen
Firestick.io highly recommends that you connect to the Internet through a Virtual Private Network (VPN). By connecting through a VPN, all of your internet the Internet through a Virtual Private Network (VPN) intermediary. By connecting through a VPN, traffic will be encrypted and hidden from your internet service provider.
Our favorite, most reliable VPN service for streaming media is IPVanish, which recently came out with a native app for the Fire TV in the Amazon App store, which has made installing VPN on your Fire Stick easier than ever before.
For more information about protecting yourself with VPN, as well an instructional video on how to install IPVanish on your Fire TV please see our article here.