We used Elysium to catch the new season of Stranger Things.
Elysium is an old reliable standby for accessing streaming movies and TV Shows. Use this tutorial to install it on your Fire Stick and Fire TV.
Should I Install Elysium on my Fire Stick or Fire TV Box?
Elysium offers yet another way to enjoy most movies and TV shows. It has been around for a while, and is updated often by the developers. Elysium definitely ranks in our Top 5 add-ons for movies and TV shows, and I can’t see it falling out of our favor any time soon.
Install Elysium KODI Add-on on for Fire Stick and Fire TV
To install Eltsium on your Fire Stick or Fire TV, you must first install the KODI app. If you have not done this yet, please visit our step-by-step tutorial here, then return to this post.
Before proceeding, we highly recommend streaming via a Virtual Private Network (VPN). By connecting through a VPN, all of your internet traffic will be encrypted and hidden from your internet service provider.
Our favorite, most reliable VPN service for streaming media on Fire Stick and Fire TV is IPVanish. For more information about protecting yourself with VPN as well as an instructional video on how to install IPVanish on your Fire TV please see our article here.
1. First, Open up Kodi
2. Navigate up to the Settingsicon.
3. Now select System settings
4. Hover over Add-ons menu item and turn on Unknown sources if not already on
5. Using your remote, navigate back to the Systems screen and select File Manager
6. Scroll down and select Add source
7. Type the URL http://noobsandnerds.com/portal and then OK. Select the field below that says Enter a name. You can type anything here, but I chose to name it Elysium and then select OK.
8. Using your remote, navigate back to the Kodi home screen, then select Add-Ons.
9. Select the box icon on the top of the screen.
10. Select Install from zip file
11. Find and select the source you added earlier. In my case it was Elysium
12. Now pick *REPOSITORY PORTAL*
13. Select Elysium Repo
14. You should seeElysium repository Add-on enabled
15. Click Install from Repository
16. Select Elysium Repository
17. Select Video Add-ons
18. Select Elysium
19. Select Install
19. Wait for Elysium Add-on installed message to appear
20. Congratulations, you’ve installed the Elysium Add-on for Kodi!
To launch Elysium, head back to your home screen and navigate to Add-ons>Video Addons and select Elysium
While Elysium offers many free pre-recorded options, it does not offer a way to watch live TV. While I do like some of the free TV streaming apps like Mobdro and Live NetTV, the app I keep coming back to without fail is SET TV. It comes standard with all paid stations, including league passes for all NBA, NFL, MLB, NHL etc., plus free Pay-Per-Views.
The best part? Its just $20 a month.
To get your free trial of SET TV as well as instructions on how to install it on your Fire Stick or Fire TV, see our article here.
How To Install Elysium Kodi Add-on on Fire Stick and Fire TV was last modified: October 28th, 2018 by Firestick.io