- Plug in the power cable to your unit
- Plug in the HDMI cable and connect it to the TV
- Amazon fire TV sticks plug directly into the HDMI port of the TV
- Connect to the internet via Ethernet cable (box only) or Wi Fi by following directions on your television screen
The main screen will ask you for your amazon account, if you don’t already have one, you will need to make one, it is free and easy
- If it asks for your credit card information, make the account on your computer (No credit card required) and then use the login on the device.
- Our android units don’t require a log in account
Once you see the Amazon fire TV main screen, using the remote, Click Settings-applications-manage all installed applications- launch KODI. After a few uses, KODI will generally appear on the main Amazon screen under the recent tab. If it doesn’t, you simply need to wait a few more days, it appears once amazon updates is software. Otherwise you need to go to Manage all applications to launch KODI and access all the free content advertised.
- For our android units, click the KODI icon on the main screen, after connecting to your internet. Your now ready to enjoy the jail Broken Fire Stick.