Watching the UFC is fairly easy with KODI and Android boxes but are there ways to watch it on your computer? Yes you can download and install the Free PC App, you’ll have access to everything that a jailbroken Fire Stick or Android box would have. Once you install the App, you’ll be able to stream the UFC 209 Pay Per View live and for free, you will never have to worry about infecting your computer with dangerous viruses or even annoying pop ups, the Free TV App, allows you to stream anything you want, it’s a pre loaded KODI that has all the best addons pre configured so set up and use is simple.
Once installed the best addons for watching the Woodley Thompson fight will be SportsDevil
- Phoenix Sports > Zodiac > Events List 1-5
- Phoenix Sports > Zodiac > P2P Events List 1-2
- Phoenix Sports > Zodiac > Acestream Channels List > BT Sport 2
- Phoenix Sports > Zodiac > BT Link (at the bottom)
- Phoenix Sports > Ace Stream Sports (Plexus) > Ace Stream Sports (Plexus)
- Phoenix Sports > Sports World Live 1-3 > Sports World Live 1-3
- Live Sports > IpBox Sports > S1 > BT Sport 2
- Live Sports > PakTV Sports > BT Sport 2
- Live Sports > UniTV Sports > BT Sport 2
- Live Sports > GTV Sports > BTsports2
- Live Sports > Pi Sports > Bt Sport 2
Free TV App is a custom version of KODI for your PC or MAC comes pre-configured and set up for FREE STREAMING by using all the best KODI add-on’s and pre installing them for you in advance. This means that once you download Free TV App to your Windows or MAC computer, you can watch anything you can dream of, no setup required. Download the Free TV App for Windows or MAC below and start streaming in just minutes.